- Simple push button operation
- Extended distance capabilities with standard RJ11 data cable
- Available in 4, 8, 12, and 16 switch models that match the number of CPU ports on your KVM switch
- Plugs into the RS232 port of a Rose KVM switch
- Has 1 DB9M, RS232 communication port
- Rack mount kits available for mounting in a 19", 23", or 24" rack
- No set-up or configuration required, connect the RJ11 cable, the power adapter and it is ready to use
- LEDs in the center of each select button indicates which CPU port is selected
The Remote Control Panel™ provides quick, easy, push-button switching to 4, 8, 12, or 16 computers.
When you push button 4 on the Remote Control Panel, CPU port 4 on the KVM switch is instantly switched to the KVM station.
The Remote Control Panel is ideal for system applications where only the video from different computers need to be switched to a common monitor.
Television applications, presentations, training sessions, and many other applications are made easy by using the push-button features of the Remote Control Panel.